The Children’s Home is fortunate to have the help of over 300 dedicated volunteers each year. Our volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Mentoring (You must be at least 21 years of age)
- Administrative / Office Support
- Fund Raising / Special Events Support
- Maintenance Support
- Collecting / Providing In-Kind Items for: back-to-school, birthdays, extra-curricular activities, food drives, holidays and more.
- Teaching Special Skills, such as: arts and crafts, cooking, gardening, music education, sports and more.
We hope you find a project/activity that is of particular interest to you as you help us make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our community. Whenever possible, we will accommodate your specific area of interest and schedule.
To apply for a volunteer position, please select from:
For more information, please contact:
Craig Mitchell – Volunteer & Training Coordinator